Re: Tab completion for GRANT MAINTAIN

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Jim Jones <jim(dot)jones(at)uni-muenster(dot)de>
Cc: Ken Kato <katouknl(at)oss(dot)nttdata(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tab completion for GRANT MAINTAIN
Date: 2023-04-19 14:54:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jim Jones <jim(dot)jones(at)uni-muenster(dot)de> writes:
> On 18.04.23 11:08, Ken Kato wrote:
>> I found that GRANT MAINTAIN is not tab-completed with ON, so here is a
>> patch.

> I've marked the CF entry as "ready for committer"

Yup, clearly an oversight. Pushed.

(One could wish that it didn't take touching three or so places in
tab-complete.c to add a privilege, especially when a naive hacker might
think he was done after touching Privilege_options_of_grant_and_revoke.
I didn't see any easy way to improve that situation though.)