Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Darcy Buskermolen <darcy(at)wavefire(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
Date: 2004-12-03 19:14:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Darcy Buskermolen <darcy(at)wavefire(dot)com> writes:
> On December 3, 2004 10:31 am, you wrote:
>> 2. There are critical notices on buildfarm for some more popular
>> platforms such as Solaris 9 and Open BSD.

> The OpenBSD error should be fixed by
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq/fe-secure.c?f=h;rev=1.60

Right, that was my silly oversight last night.

> and other than that I see noting on the build far that is questionable (other
> than the win32 regres test notice)

It's too bad the buildfarm reports don't show more details about what
CVS pull they're using exactly. I think that this case might be fixed
by the tweaking I did yesterday, but I can't tell whether that run
occurred before or after that commit. In any case it's not a real
failure, just an output-ordering difference.