Re: upgrade from 8.0.3 to 8.1.10 crash

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Boergesson, Cheryl" <Cheryl(dot)Boergesson(at)gdit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: upgrade from 8.0.3 to 8.1.10 crash
Date: 2007-10-19 02:45:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Boergesson, Cheryl" <Cheryl(dot)Boergesson(at)gdit(dot)com> writes:
> I found when I removed all comments, it worked fine. Any ideas?

Oh? Considering that the fragments you've shown us have never had
one single comment, that means that no one could possibly have offered
you any useful advice.

Please, if you would like help with this sort of problem, show a complete
self-contained test case. Leaving stuff out is counterproductive, way
too often.