Re: new darwin patches

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Bierman <bierman(at)apple(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: new darwin patches
Date: 2000-12-08 00:53:46
Lists: pgsql-patches

Thanks! I'll work on getting these merged in.

It looks like you stuck with the approach of emulating the SysV
semaphore interface for now. I think that's the right thing to do
for 7.1, but if you'd like to come back and work on making Postgres
support POSIX semaphores directly for 7.2, the changes would be gladly
accepted.