Re: pgAdmin 4 - How to I import a .sql file?

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, velvetpixel <velvetpixel(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 - How to I import a .sql file?
Date: 2018-01-04 16:59:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am not PgAdmin4 support, but you can:1. Open/select the database in PgAdmin42. In the top menu, Click Tools, Query Tool
3. Click the left most icon in Query Tool and drill down to find the .sql fileyou want. 4. Click Select5. To run, Click the lightning icon (to the right of "No Limit".

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com