php error reporting problem

From: "ngwarai zed" <makotore(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: php error reporting problem
Date: 2006-03-28 17:25:21
Lists: pgsql-php

hi, I omitted a semicolon ; at the end of a php statement on purpose to see
what the error looks like. I ran the script and a blank page jus came
out.Noerror message. I then edited
php.ini and set Display_errors = On and errror_reporting = E_ALL then
restarted httpd. Ran the script again and the same thing happens. My
question is:- how do I make php to show me a simple error like omitting a
semicolon