Re: varadic patch

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: varadic patch
Date: 2008-04-02 15:58:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I don't think the wiki pages should be relying on Bruce's queue at all
>> --- they should just link into the mail archives.

> Except the comments are on my queue, and they are updated to join
> threads by adding comments to patches posted months ago.

Well, as I told you yesterday, I don't see why you're expending large
amounts of effort to create facilities that already exist trivially
if the patch queue was just a bunch of URLs and comment text on a wiki
page. I feel that your current approach to the patch queue is dead
after this commit fest, so there's little point in putting so much work
into it.