Personal note: changing employers

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Personal note: changing employers
Date: 2015-10-28 22:14:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers
As of the end of this month, I will be departing and
joining Crunchy Data Solutions (,
whom you might recognize as being already the employers of Stephen
Frost, Joe Conway, and Greg Smith, as well as a few other folk who
hang out on pghackers.

While I enjoyed working at Salesforce, it was sucking an awfully large
percentage of my time away from the PG community.  With this change,
I expect to return to spending more-or-less full time on community work.

Next:From: Thom BrownDate: 2015-10-28 22:19:24