PostgreSQL 15 RC2 + GA release dates

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 15 RC2 + GA release dates
Date: 2022-10-03 14:07:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

We are planning a PostgreSQL 15 RC2 release for October 6, 2022. We are
releasing a second release candidate due to the revert of an
optimization around the GROUP BY clause.

We are still planning the PostgreSQL 15 GA release for October 13, but
we may push this to October 20 based on reports from the RCs.

Thanks,

Jonathan