Re: Reporting per output

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Michael Genereux <MGenereux(at)hottopic(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reporting per output
Date: 2009-11-21 20:34:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Michael Genereux <MGenereux(at)hottopic(dot)com> writes:
> MacOS X 10.5.8

Oh, that's because of ossp-uuid's hopelessly broken approach to
dealing with conflicts with system-provided definitions of uuid_t.
There's not much we can do about it. You could try filing a bug
with them if you care. It's mostly cosmetic though --- at least
for PG's purposes, I don't think there's any worse consequence
than the warning from configure.

regards, tom lane