PlannerInfo Structure

From: Ana Carolina Brito de Almeida <anacrl(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PlannerInfo Structure
Date: 2009-06-10 17:06:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I created a function which needs build or find a relation (RelOptInfo).
The build is ok.
On the other hand, I can't find the relation. I have all informations that
pg_plan_query has: querytree (Query), cursorOptions (int),
boundParams(ParamListInfo) and plan (PlannedStmt).
So, how can I take RelOptInfo by these parameters?
I thought in use "find_base_rel", but it needs the PlannerInfo structure
that I don't have.
Do you recommend another function? How can I find PlannerInfo with
parameters that I have (Eg.: PlannedStmt)?

Thanks,
Ana Carolina