stack smashing detected

From: "Ana Carolina Brito de Almeida" <anacrl(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: stack smashing detected
Date: 2008-04-15 13:48:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I'm trying test a version extended of Postgresql, but when I run a command
after 9 times, I receive this message in psql:
***stack smashing detected***
And Log said that postgres terminated with signal 6.
I increased buffer to 120MB and the linux buffer (shmmax) to 2GB.
What value can I put to max_connections?
And can you help me with this error (stack smashing)? I tried run this with
Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora, but I have not success.
Sorry about my english.

Thanks,
Ana Carolina