slony replication issue

From: "Nie, Guocong" <guocong(dot)nie(at)capgemini(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: slony replication issue
Date: 2012-03-02 09:15:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I use slony version "slony1-1.2.20" , and postgresql version 9.1
I am using slony replica Master DB to Slave DB
The issue I got , when I created cluster on Master DB , then insert one row for the replica table , it will got below log , But if I drop the cluster , it can do insert ,delete and update . Can you help me to solve out this issue . I have attached the cat cluster_setup.sh script. Again , I have not started to test replica .

LOG: server process (PID 30019) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
LOG: terminating any other active server processes
WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL: The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because another server process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT: In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat your command.
[...]
FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL: The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because another server process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT: In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat your command.
LOG: all server processes terminated; reinitializing
LOG: database system was interrupted; last known up at 2012-03-02 16:27:31 CST
LOG: database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in progress
FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
LOG: consistent recovery state reached at 0/BA3A740

-bash-3.2$ cat cluster_setup.sh
#!/bin/sh

CLUSTER=edu_cluster
DB1=edu_ngc
DB2=edu_slave
H1=localhost
H2=localhost
U1=ngc
P1=ngc
U2=postgres
P2=edu2012

slonik <<_EOF_

cluster name = $CLUSTER;

node 1 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$DB1 host=$H1 user=$U1';
node 2 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$DB2 host=$H2 user=$U2';

init cluster (id = 1, comment = 'Master Node');

create set (id = 1, origin = 1, comment = 'All edu_ngc tables');
set add table (set id = 1, origin = 1, id = 1, full qualified name = 'public.test_rep', comment = 'Table test_ngc');

store node (id = 2, comment = 'Slave node', event node=1);
store path (server = 1, client = 2, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB1 host=$H1 user=$U1');
store path (server = 2, client = 1, conninfo = 'dbname=$DB2 host=$H2 user=$U2');

store listen (origin = 1, provider = 1, receiver = 2);
store listen (origin = 2, provider = 2, receiver = 1);
_EOF_
-bash-3.2$

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message