Back-patch support for python 2.5?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Back-patch support for python 2.5?
Date: 2007-10-14 15:41:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed that two of the buildfarm members are failing the 8.1 branch
because they're trying to build plpython with python 2.5. To get that
to work, I think we'd need to back-patch these two fixes:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2006-11/msg00165.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-04/msg00043.php
Is that worth doing? Should we go further back than 8.1?