Re: jaguar is failing

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr
Cc: pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jaguar is failing
Date: 2008-03-30 19:37:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr writes:
> As you can see here:
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=jaguar&br=HEAD
> Jaguar has been failing for two days while centaur is ok.

I asked you to look into that yesterday
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-03/msg01216.php

The copy of that mail that went directly to you bounced, with an error
suggesting that your mail filtering setup has been broken for more
than a year (you're depending on a blacklist server that ceased
service in Dec 2006). If you want, I'll post the bounce I expect
to get from this.

> The only diff is that jaguar is compiling with -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
> Is that related?

Hmm, that might be the needed clue --- thanks for the reminder.