Re: [HACKERS] Help: fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "D'Arcy J(dot)M(dot) Cain" <darcy(at)druid(dot)net>, jwieck(at)debis(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Help: fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed
Date: 1999-07-07 22:06:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> writes:
> Tom, was this dealth with?

What I originally did was the second choice (generate an error message)
but I had to back off to using a default when we discovered that the
rtree index operators don't have oprrest links in 6.5 :-(. I would
like to change it back after the rtree index entries are fixed, but
for the meanwhile you can mark this item done.

regards, tom lane