Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
Date: 2004-11-16 21:28:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I submitted a patch to fix this on October 21st, but it has not been
> applied (in common with several other cleanup patches I sent in about a
> week ago).

Bruce got horribly backlogged recently and didn't get any patches in to
speak of. Since he's in California this week, I'm going to try to pick
up the slack so we can still push out beta5 in the next day or so.

However, I don't seem to have anything from you on that date in my
inbox; could you send it to me off-list?