Re: improvements for dict_xsyn extended synonym dictionary - RRR

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: karpov(at)sao(dot)ru (Sergey V(dot) Karpov), Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: improvements for dict_xsyn extended synonym dictionary - RRR
Date: 2009-07-30 20:03:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

karpov(at)sao(dot)ru (Sergey V. Karpov) writes:
>> Looks nice. The only small gripe I have is that the patch adds trailing
>> whitespaces at a lot of places...

> My fault. Please check the patch version attached - I've tried to fix
> all those.

I did some minor cleanup on this patch:
* make the two parsing loops less confusingly different
* remove unused 'pos' field of Syn
* avoid some unnecessary pallocs
* improve the comments and docs a bit

I think it's "ready for committer" too, but the committer I have in mind
is Teodor --- he's the ultimate expert on tsearch stuff. Teodor, have
you got time to look this over and commit it?

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
dict_xsyn_3.patch.gz application/octet-stream 2.8 KB