Re: userdefined types

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Assad Jarrahian <jarraa(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: userdefined types
Date: 2006-01-09 07:10:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Assad Jarrahian <jarraa(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
> it does not like the commas one after the other (empty value) .... how
> do I solve that .... or does this have something to do with those two
> methods (in and out) that I overlooked.

> any insight would be much appreciated.

You have not given us nearly enough information. "It does not like"
is not adequate: show the *exact* error message. (Even if the details
mean nothing to you, they might mean something to other people.)

Given the context, I suspect there's something wrong with your C code
and you'll have to show us the code to get any useful help. But I am
just speculating on the basis of no evidence whatsoever ...