Re: get the copy of a schema

From: vaniShree <shreevani04(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: get the copy of a schema
Date: 2009-12-02 17:05:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Ray,

As you told in the previous reply ,That the error was might be becoz i am
trying on the EnterpriseDb.And you are right.However Instead of connecting
to the server from the client machine,I tried directly on the server..It
worked.And thank you so much for your support ...I truly appreciate your
help..

-Vani