Re: Install problem w/8.3 on windows 2000 : application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

From: Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Install problem w/8.3 on windows 2000 : application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)
Date: 2008-02-21 22:30:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the response. I checked the event viewer. The main error it reports is:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7005
Date: 2/21/2008
Time: 3:20:25 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DEV
The LoadUserProfile call failed with the following error:
Access is denied.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with that error. But at least now I have some more information to work with.

Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl> wrote: I did not follow the past threads, but have you looked at what the event viewer has to report?