Updated concurrent-index-build patch

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Updated concurrent-index-build patch
Date: 2006-08-21 23:39:49
Lists: pgsql-patches

Attached is an updated version of Greg Stark's "CREATE INDEX ... ONLINE"
patch. I have not gone through the new code in any detail yet, but this
version applies cleanly to CVS HEAD and is updated for the CONCURRENTLY
syntax that I think we agreed on. If anyone is eager to do some
testing, please have at it.

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
concur-index-10.patch.gz application/octet-stream 17.3 KB