[OT] Installing 8.3beta on debian (stable)

From: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [OT] Installing 8.3beta on debian (stable)
Date: 2007-11-16 16:28:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have recently been convinced by a colleague to use debian (stable)
for our server. Now, I would like to install 8.3beta. I have been
running 8.3beta on another server and it (as usual) is quite stable.
How do I go about installing 8.3beta (using apt, if possible) on the
debian stable? Feel free to tell me to ask on another list/forum, if
that is the best answer.

Thanks,
Sean