Re: Basic DOMAIN Support

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
Cc: "Neil Conway" <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL Patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Basic DOMAIN Support
Date: 2002-03-08 02:56:51
Lists: pgsql-patches

"Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca> writes:
>> copyfuncs.c:2232: warning: `_copyCreateDomainStmt' defined but not
> used

> Commented out, but left in for potential use.

Wrong answer --- what this is reminding you is that you forgot to call
it.

Also, I'm fairly confused by the code in MergeDomainAttributes and
DefineDomain. You seem to have modeled this on table creation, not
type creation, which makes little or no sense to me. Where in the
heck does a domain "inherit" from?