Re: ORDER BY pushdowns seem broken in postgres_fdw

From: Ronan Dunklau <ronan(at)dunklau(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, David Zhang <david(dot)zhang(at)highgo(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: ORDER BY pushdowns seem broken in postgres_fdw
Date: 2021-09-06 08:16:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Le vendredi 3 septembre 2021, 22:54:25 CEST David Zhang a écrit :
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world: tested, failed
> Implements feature: tested, passed
> Spec compliant: not tested
> Documentation: not tested
>
> Applied the v6 patch to master branch and ran regression test for contrib,
> the result was "All tests successful."

What kind of error did you get running make installcheck-world ? If it passed
the make check for contrib, I can't see why it would fail running make
installcheck-world.

In any case, I just checked and running make installcheck-world doesn't
produce any error.

Since HEAD had moved a bit since the last version, I rebased the patch,
resulting in the attached v7.

Best regards,

--
Ronan Dunklau

Attachment Content-Type Size
v7-0001-Fix-orderby-handling-in-postgres_fdw.patch text/x-patch 17.4 KB