Re: Recovery/Rollback question

From: "Jason Minion" <jason(dot)minion(at)sigler(dot)com>
To: <Antje(dot)Stejskal(at)ppimedia(dot)de>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Recovery/Rollback question
Date: 2007-02-26 19:15:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

This is currently unsupported in mainstream PostgreSQL, as the WAL only
works on the cluster basis. The only options you currently have for
performing this is to use the last full backup and copies of WAL files
to restore the cluster on a second server to your specific point in
time, and restore that copy of the database in question to your primary
server.

Jason Minion
jason(dot)minion(at)sigler(dot)com