Re: PostgreSQL Installer for Windows x64

From: marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "EBIHARA, Yuichiro" <ebihara(at)iplocks(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Installer for Windows x64
Date: 2007-06-20 15:08:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Magnus , folks

The only caveat i found in winxp64 is with psqlODBC
my application dont work very well on it into xp64
platform, the work around was change odbc profile in
favor of dns file , with dns file my application
return to work, ok.
BTW i using linux server without problems, but my
client aplication layer was the problem :(.

best regards

MDC