odbc log

From: Jiří Nouza <nouza(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc log
Date: 2006-11-13 13:06:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

I would like to enforce last version of odbcdriver for windows (psqlodbc-08-02-0200) to write sql statements log as SELECT ..., INSERT ... and so on.

Of course, I checked commonlog and mylog and I found new MSDTC log. But the first two logs doesn't contain required information and the third one wasn't created at all :(

So, is it possible to log these statements by odbc driver at all or not? Does anybody has any experience?

Thank you very much

Jirka Nouza