pg_aclcheck error?

From: Jan Mlotkiewicz <jmlotk(at)excite(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_aclcheck error?
Date: 2000-09-29 22:19:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm using postgres 7.0.2 on the backend to do a problem logging db, with JSP
and Apache Jserv from Web pages to enter data via JDBC connection.

I've set up a unique serial id so that a user gets a ticket number
auto-generated.

When they hit submit, it should log data into db, but right noow I get the
following:

ERROR: pg_aclcheck: class "problem_seq_incident" not found.

can anyone tell me what the pg_aclcheck is doing?

My sequence is setup in the db config as problem_incident_seq, and also in
the java code for the bean that connects to the db, so i'm a bit curious on
this..

Any ideas appreciated..

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html