Re: BUG #16227: Loss database tables automatically in a couple of days

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: srinivasulu <srinivasulu(at)accuracy(dot)com(dot)sg>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16227: Loss database tables automatically in a couple of days
Date: 2020-01-24 13:04:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Please avoid top-posting on the mailinglist.

> On 23 Jan 2020, at 13:10, srinivasulu <srinivasulu(at)accuracy(dot)com(dot)sg> wrote:
>
> Please find the attached log file and check it once.
>
> I will send you if you need any details

I don't think this log dump qualifies as providing details, this is a volunteer
driven effort where people spend their own time. Have you gone over them to
see if there is anything you suspect? Looking at a single one of these, there
are numerous DROP TABLE statements in it, and we have no way of knowing if
thats expected or not.

If you need help you will have to be more specific, and provide more details.

cheers ./daniel