Re: Time for 7.2.1?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Thomas F(dot) O'Connell" <tfo(at)monsterlabs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Time for 7.2.1?
Date: 2002-03-15 17:57:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Thomas F. O'Connell" <tfo(at)monsterlabs(dot)com> writes:
> is there any further word on 7.2.1, at this point? haven't seen mention
> of it on the list in a while? is it still waiting on something big?

Well, we were gonna release it last weekend, but now it's waiting on
sequence fixes (currently being tested). And Lockhart may also wish to
hold it up while he looks at the recently reported timestamp_part
problem. (Thomas, are you considering backpatching that?) One way
or another I'd expect it next week sometime.