Tool for modeling

From: Luiz Eduardo Cantanhede Neri <lecneri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tool for modeling
Date: 2009-05-25 10:44:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi guys,

Which tool do you recommend for modeling pg database? I'm using Aqua Data
Studio, and it has a good and friendly UI and its ER it's quite well too,
but it's paid and besides of design of it, it still has a lot of things to
improve like, specially with E/R Diagram. I also had some problem with views
with case it didnt accepted the syntax but when I executed it created the
view anyway

I see also the squirrel, but when I didn't like it very much at first, but
I'm intending to take a deeper look at it.

pgAdmin, I really like this one, but I just miss an E/R modeling tool in it.
If it had something like that definitly I'd use 100% of time.

And you guys any tool to suggest? specially Open Source?