Where is src/interfaces/libpgtcl?

From: Palle Girgensohn <girgen(at)pingpong(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where is src/interfaces/libpgtcl?
Date: 2004-11-10 01:58:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi!

the src/interfaces/libpgtcl has been removed from the main source. I guess
that's a good decision, but I think there could have been a CVS note about
where it went?

Perhaps I don't need it anymore? Which one of the newer interfaces below
can be used woth pgaccess?

I've found two tcl/tk implementations (at gborg):

- pgin.tcl, the "pure-TCL" implementation
- pgtcl-ng, the libpq-based "next generation" implementation

Which one is compatible with the old src/interfaces/libpgtcl ?

Thanks,
Palle