Less expensive proprietary or Open source ETL tools

From: Rstat <tom(dot)ruster(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Less expensive proprietary or Open source ETL tools
Date: 2009-08-13 09:22:28
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

As of today, we are still enjoying our Informatica tool but in a few months
we will need to change. Basically we do not use our software at its full
capacity and don't feel we need it anymore.
So we are trying to find a less expensive solution that would have the same
features (or almost...).

We are looking at less expensive tools and Open source software. We have
pretty much targeted a few companies and would like to know which ones would
be the better solution compared to Informatica.

-Apatar
-Expressor
-Pentaho
-Talend

Some are paying software, some are open source (but not free...), so i'm
asking you to know which is the best software on the market.

Thanks.