Re: Bison crashes postgresql

From: Werner Echezuria <wercool(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bison crashes postgresql
Date: 2009-09-01 12:39:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The thing is I was in a project to develop a Fuzzy Database Management
System. We have to bring fuzzy logic to postgresql, there was a team
developing a software in java and the other developing in the
postgresql core. But I always think these were wrong, so I'm trying to
develop a library to do that, but I guess I'm moving forward, the bug
was solved and I have a google code project:
http://code.google.com/p/fuzzyquery/. Now I hope to give more features
and have a fully functional library.