SQL: last OID returning

From: Oleg Grodzevich <illinar(at)mindon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL: last OID returning
Date: 2003-01-17 22:42:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I have looked everywhere on the net trying to get the idea how to obtain the
message returned when one executes some SQL operation (e.g INSERT <oid> 1), or
alternatively just get last OID. I have found others people asking the same
question, however no answer was given. I have tried executing functions
SQLGetDiagRec/SQLGetDiagField along with the latest version of PGSQL ODBC
driver (ODBC 3.0), but without any success. I also can't figure it out after
quick look through the driver's source code.

Is there some method to get this info using ODBC? And if so, what is the
minimal ODBC version that supports it?

--
Best regards, | homepage: http://www.mindon.net/illinar
Oleg Grodzevich | e-mail: illinar(at)mindon(dot)net | ICQ: 37500662