Re: Yum Update Errors - SOLVED -

From: Bruce Hyatt <brucejhyatt(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Yum Update Errors - SOLVED -
Date: 2009-06-19 13:44:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

In case anyone else encounters this problem (yum says your missing libpq.so.3 when you're not) I could only fix it by uninstalling all postgresql packages and reinstalling them. In retrospect, I may have been able to do it by uninstalling and reinstalling just one package (postgresql-libs?) but I don't have the time to go back and try.

Bruce Hyatt