Re: wrong documentation and others .....

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Gabriel Lopez <gabilm(at)dif(dot)um(dot)es>
Cc: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, "'dhjr(at)hddesign(dot)com'" <dhjr(at)hddesign(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wrong documentation and others .....
Date: 2000-11-14 15:21:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Gabriel Lopez <gabilm(at)dif(dot)um(dot)es> writes:
> Well, when can I report this error? This is very important for me

When you can produce a self-contained test case that others can
replicate ;-). I've tried several times to find this problem on
the basis of bug reports that were about as detailed as the one
you just gave, and had no luck. I'm not going to spend more time
on it until I have a reproducible test case to work on.