The connection closed unexpectedly - C++ and Postgre

From: drestajumena <drestajumena(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The connection closed unexpectedly - C++ and Postgre
Date: 2009-07-02 08:05:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings,

I have a problem with postgresql that connect to a c++ server.

I build some system servers that have connection to a postgresql server.
When i add many object in the database, and the system server going to shoot
the database server with the query. There will be an exception. The
exception sound : "Server closed the connection unexpectedly".

The configuration of my database server is standard. When i look into the
log on database server : "connection reset by peer".

Please help me with that problem.
Thank you.