Re: Problems using psql--Fatal password authentication failed

From: Tguru <guru(at)talend(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems using psql--Fatal password authentication failed
Date: 2009-06-29 12:39:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

What you could fo is use an ETL tool. There are open source ETL tools that
are free to download.

Talend Open Studio is an open source ETL tool for data integration and
migration experts. It's easy to learn for a non-technical user. What
distinguishes Talend, when it comes to business users, is the tMap
component. It allows the user to get a graphical and functional view of
integration processes.
For more information: http://www.talend.com/