Re: [INTERFACES] C++ client libs

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] C++ client libs
Date: 2000-10-04 03:33:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au> writes:
> BTW, I'd urge you to keep the discussion public. The interfaces list might
> be a good place, rather than hackers, but don't go hiding away in private
> email or some other obscure place.

100% agreement here. pgsql-interfaces seems like the appropriate
discussion forum. When and if the C++ discussion threatens to overwhelm
other traffic there, I'm sure Marc would be amenable to opening up a
new list --- but for now, interfaces is the right place.

As for places to host the code, I believe both pgsql.com and
greatbridge.com have plans to open up CVS servers for Postgres-related
projects. I don't think either is quite open for business yet, but
try pounding on the door and see what happens...