Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso
Date: 2019-07-18 15:27:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Looks like that made the generated typedef lists sane. Any residual
> complaints?

Before ack'ing this, I've been waiting around for komodoensis to update
its typedefs list, in the hopes that the last couple of bogus entries
would go away. It still hasn't, and I just realized from looking at its
config that you have it set to do so at most twice a week:

'optional_steps' => {
'find_typedefs' => {
'branches' => [
'HEAD'