Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2

From: kharagesuraj <suraj(dot)kharage(at)nttdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
Date: 2016-02-09 03:16:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

>> I agree with first version, and attached the updated patch which are
>> modified so that it supports simple multiple sync replication you
>>suggested.
>> (but test cases are not included yet.)

I have tried for some basic in-built test cases for multisync rep.
I have created one patch over Michael's <a href="http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqTEqou=xrYrGSgA13QW1xxsSD6tFHz-Sm_J3EgDvSOCHw@mail.gmail.com">patch</a> patch.
Still it is in progress.
Please have look and correct me if i am wrong and suggest remaining test cases.

Regards
Suraj Kharage

________________________________
http://postgresql.nabble.com/Support-for-N-synchronous-standby-servers-take-2-tp5849384p5886259.html
This email was sent by kharagesuraj<http://postgresql.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=346648> (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion<http://postgresql.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=5849384&code=c3VyYWoua2hhcmFnZUBudHRkYXRhLmNvbXw1ODQ5Mzg0fC0xOTM1NzcyNDkx>

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.

recovery_test_suite_with_multisync.patch (36K) <http://postgresql.nabble.com/attachment/5886503/0/recovery_test_suite_with_multisync.patch>