Re: ERROR: could not open relation with OID 22617039

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Adriano Sperandio" <adriano(dot)sperandio(at)by7(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: could not open relation with OID 22617039
Date: 2015-06-17 16:55:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"Adriano Sperandio" <adriano(dot)sperandio(at)by7(dot)com(dot)br> writes:
> Hello, I'm experiencing a problem when I run a given query. the error does
> not occur when I run the same query again.

Hm ... the most obvious theory is that you have a corrupted TOAST pointer
in one of those tables, but I don't see why the failure wouldn't be
reproducible if so. I wonder if you have got flaky hardware. Is the
complained-of OID always the same? Can you get a similar error when
doing just "select * from" one or the other of the input tables?