Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server

From: Érica J(dot) B(dot) Viana Cruz <ericaviana(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server
Date: 2006-06-26 13:18:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear colleagues,

Good morning and greetings from Brazil!!
May anyone help me with a question...

I'm working on a project and we are supposed to use Microsoft SQLServer
and PostgreSQL on the same server. There was any problem or risk on this?
Anyone has worked on the same situation?

I searched on the web and on documentation and I could not find out
comments about it.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
--