Re: process exited with status 11 after XLogFlush: request is not satisfied

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Bjoern Metzdorf" <bm(at)turtle-entertainment(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: process exited with status 11 after XLogFlush: request is not satisfied
Date: 2002-01-30 16:12:05
Lists: pgsql-general

"Bjoern Metzdorf" <bm(at)turtle-entertainment(dot)de> writes:
> Is this due to a corrupted record? If yes, how can I safely delete that one?

Hard to tell, though it seems like a good bet. A stack backtrace from
the core file produced by one of the crashed backends would tell us
more.

If you don't see any core file in the $PGDATA/base/yourdb/ directory,
restart the postmaster with "ulimit -c unlimited" environment to allow
core dumps to occur.