Re: make update-po@master stops at pg_upgrade

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: make update-po@master stops at pg_upgrade
Date: 2022-07-13 17:00:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wrote:
> Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
>> Since backend does that way, I think we can do that the same way
>> also for the tools. Attached second does that except for tools that
>> have only one *.c. The patch doesn't make a difference in the result
>> of make update-po.

> Still, wildcarding the local *.c references seems like a clear step
> forward. I'll go push that part.

I had to recreate the patch almost from scratch, because 88dad06b4
touched adjacent lines in most of these files, scaring patch(1)
away from applying the changes. That being the case, I decided
to use $(wildcard *.c) everywhere, including the places where there's
currently just one *.c file. It seems to work for me, but please check.