Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, equipe(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org
Subject: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date: 2005-01-24 08:37:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Jan,

> C'est bon ...
>
> I will touch down with NWA50 on Tuesday February 1st 11:15 at CDG and
> depart on Friday February 4th 13:55. I will email you separately about
> other details.

That's really good news Jan. Thanks for having reconsidered your
decision. The interest in PostgreSQL is really growing in France. When
we sent out the press releases fro 7.4, there was nearly no feedback.
Now we have already half a dozen articles and news published and more
are on the way (I'll make a list for Josh later).

And I just had a contact with a journalist who would like to interview
either you or Bruce. I told the journalist maybe he could meet with you
during Linux Solutions, but if it's too late for him, when would you be
available? I'm not sure where you live (you or Bruce) and how much time
difference there is...

I'll keep you posted on this.

Cheers

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"If it's not from me, it's from Confucius" - Lao Tse