Re: Postgres v MySQL 5.0

From: "John Wang" <johncwang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "PgSQL Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Duncan Garland" <duncan(dot)garland(at)ntlworld(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Postgres v MySQL 5.0
Date: 2006-10-28 00:20:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 10/27/06, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> > It would be nice if more large scale Pg users came out of the closet.
>
> How's your professional writing ability? We currently have case
> studies being held back by lack of community writing volunteers.

I won't judge my writing ability here but I have worked in product marketing
where I wrote numerous white papers that were sent to Fortune 500 companies
and a number of government agencies. So if by professional you mean being
paid to write documents like that as one of my primary responsibilities,
I've done it. I'm willing to take a crack at it and the community can decide
if the results are worthwhile.

--
John Wang
http://www.dev411.com/blog/