Re: Wiki editor request

From: Stacey Haysler <stacey(dot)haysler(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wiki editor request
Date: 2019-04-16 17:20:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Oh, I am such a genius sometimes.

This is not one of those times.

PEBKAC, resolved.

Thank you!

On Apr 15, 2019, at 11:43 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 5:07 AM Stacey Haysler <stacey(dot)haysler(at)gmail(dot)com <mailto:stacey(dot)haysler(at)gmail(dot)com>> wrote:
Hm. I’m still getting the same error. I logged out and logged back in, and tried it in different browsers, but it’s still giving me the “contact us for editing privileges” message.

I assume you refer to the message "Want to edit, but don't see an edit button when logged in? Click here."? If so, then that message is always present, even when you can edit. The difference is that you are actually abl to edit :)

Or do you try to edit and then get a different message?

--
Magnus Hagander